S.O.S - eVoice For Justice - e-news weekly
Spreading the light of humanity & freedom
- An appeal to central information commission
Ref no. RTI APPEAL via web DPG/B/2008/80341
RBI is a public authority , set up by an act of parliament. Numerous
irregularities , illegalities , crimes have taken place at RBI , still
it is fully covered up by those in influential positions.
We requested the CPIO of RBI HQ for information as per RTI Act ( our
letter dt 20th September 2008 ) about various issues concerning the
activities of that institution in whole. However the CPIO OF RBI HQ
through his letter no.DAPM.CO.RIA.4001/07.50.01/2008-09 dt October
03rd 2008 declined to give information citing certain ruses. ( RBI Ref
no. RIA 798/2008-09 )
He has stated that some information pertains to security press ,
nashik & press at
fully owned subsidiaries of RBI , hence RBI is in a position to
answer. Still , RBI can transfer a copy of our RTI Application to
those authorities as per provisions of Sec 6(3) of RTI ACT 2005. CPIO
didn’t do that.
One more ruse of CPIO of RBI is that , I am seeking his views /
opinions on issues concerning RBI activities. He is wrong , I am
seeking to know the official / legal stand of RBI regarding it’s
activities for example , appointment of rowdies as loan recovery
agents by banks , etc. CPIO has failed to state the official stand
regarding various activities of RBI.
One more ruse given by CPIO of RBI is that I have raised many issues ,
to be specific 103 questions on various topics concerning RBI , giving
information on all those diverts the resources of authorities , hence
information request is denied. TRUE , information sought is many , so
do the crimes @ RBI which are also many. When compared to magnitude of
crimes @ RBI which is 3-4 times the entire budget outlays of Indian
government to the tune of crores of rupees , the resources spent to
ascertain information as per our RTI Application is just few hundreds
of rupees. When compared to the money spent by RBI officials by way of
TA / DA during their travel , etc, our information request resource
needs are peanuts.
To sum up , CPIO of RBI is hell bent to protect the criminals @ RBI
lest the truth comes into open. Hereby , we request the honourable
central information commission to order the RBI to give us truthful
information in whole , so that justice is given to those victimized &
fat criminals are sent to gallows. JAI HIND. VANDE MATARAM.
Read the article "Crimes @ RESERVE BANK OF INDIA" @ http://theftinrbi.blogspot.com/
, http://theftinrbi.rediffblogs.com/ , http://theftinrbi.wordpress.com/
CRIMES OF RBI & CBI & IT'S COVER-UP
- An appeal to honourable supreme court of India
The central bank of India Reserve Bank Of
to direct the fiscal policies of government of
do so. It has enabled many looters in the garb of entrepreneurs , to
swindle the exchequer to the tune of crores of rupees. The premiere
investigating agency of India CBI has failed to nail the culprits.
Hereby , I do request the honourable supreme court of
this as a PIL application & to provide speedy justice in following
Read the article "Crimes @ RESERVE BANK OF INDIA" @ http://theftinrbi.blogspot.com/
, http://theftinrbi.rediffblogs.com/ , http://theftinrbi.wordpress.com/
Read the article "PF scam shame shame judges" @
CASE @ RBI BANGALORE
- Trauma of an old man
Complete case details also available at http://members.lycos.co.uk/ganapathihariram/
As per allegations of RBI management
nexus of RBI employees stole Rs. 220000 from RBI Bangalore. All the
banks , government treasuries in Karnataka , submit defaced /
currency notes to RBI Bangalore in exchange for good notes. RBI after
collecting such defaced currency notes , sorts out fairly good notes
which can be reissued & burns off the remaining totally defaced
currency notes. All these process is done in a systematic manner.
As per allegations of the management , the crime took place in the
period of 1977-79 at RBI Bangalore. A nexus of employees, took away
the currency bundles meant for destruction & substituted it in the
place of bundles of reissuables.
Charge sheet issued by RBI Bangalore office to mr.G.Hariram
Staff no.3698/156/84-85 dt 1 april 1985
Amended charge sheet staff no 3798/156-84/85 dt 8 april 1985
CBI has charge sheeted 17 employees in connection with this case ,
case olde no. cc34/1989 new no. sc 436/1991 . the
honourable 21 city additional city civil & sessions court
it's order dated 24.01.1992
discharged 03 charge sheeted employees , as the prosecution
failed to prove the charges against them. They came out clean , as
they were innocents saddled with the crime done by others. One of the
charge sheeted employee who turned approver for the prosecution, has
given detailed account of the crime. Nowhere he has mentioned the
involvement of accussed no.15 mr.G.Hariram in the crime.
Even after coming out clean, mr.G.Hariram was not reinstated into
service by RBI. They gave the ruse of domestic enquiry & showed
contempt to the court order. On appeal, the honourable high court of
Karnataka ordered RBI to review it's order with respect to
mr.G.Hariram , still RBI failed to reinstate mr.G.Hariram into service
, once gain showing contempt to the court of law.
In India as per law , the decisions of court of law are binding on all
, orders of court over rides the organisation's internal rules ,
service rules , etc. inspite of lack of evidences, in a whimsical
manner the higher authorities of RBI , fixed some innocents as the
scape goats heaped all charges against them ( against whom they had
personal grudge , dislikes ). RBI repeatedly showed contempt to the
court orders , dismissed the scape goat - ailing old man mr.G.Hariram
from service. RBI snatched away his PF money towards the alleged loss
to the bank , didn't pay his gratuity amount , salary arrears and
finally he was even deprived of the pension. As a result , the old man
has even lost his social prestige, dignity , his family suffered a lot
& he is a mental wreck today.
Why RBI authoroties are hell bent upon to send away the innocents /
scape goats away from service ? why CBI didn't conduct polygraph tests
of all the accussed , specifically higher officers of RBI , managers
of RBI office
crimes master minded by higher ups & didn't co-operate with the higher
ups in their crimes. So, the criminals were afraid that the scape
goats will blurt out truth to the world , fixed non co-operating
innocents themselves as criminals.
Who will give justice to innocents like old man mr.G.Hariram & who
will bell the corrupt , criminals , fat cats of RBI ?
APPEAL UNDER SEC 19 (3) OF RTI ACT 2005 OF GOVERNMENT OF INDIA & GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA
APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION AS PER RTI ACT 2005
( SEE RULE 22 OF RTI ACT 2005 )
FULL NAME OF THE APPLICANT : NAGARAJ.M.R.
ADDRESS OF THE APPLICANT : NAGARAJ.M.R.,
EDITOR , E-VOICE OF HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH,
# LIG-2 / 761, OPP WATER WORKS OFFICE,
HUDCO FIRST STAGE, LAXMIKANTANAGAR,
HEBBAL, MYSORE , KARNATAKA
PIN – 570017.
DETAILS OF DOCUMENTS / WRITTEN STATEMENTS / INFORMATION REQUIRED :
HEREBY , I DO HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO GIVE ME WRITTEN STATEMENTS /
ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS - WHICH IN ITSELF ( ie answers )
ARE THE INFORMATION SOUGHT BY ME.
WITH RESPECT TO CASE NO old CC34 / 1989 & NEW NO SC436/1991 AT 21
ST ADDITIONAL CITY CIVIL & SESSIONS COURT BANGALORE
CHARGE SHEETED OFFICER MR.G.HARIRAM RBI BANGALORE
CHARGE SHEET NO staff no.3698/156/84-85 dt 01.01.1985
Amended charge sheet staff no.3798/156-84/85 dt 08.04.1985
1. Why didn't you notice the alleged crimes of 1977 , 78 & 79 till the
mid of 1979 ?
2. This crime came to light only due to anonymous phone calls of good
Samaritans to authorities , but not due to your inspection . is your
inspection division working properly ?
3. why there is no security check up of officers during entry & exit
out of premises ?
4. why there is no individual weighment , individual statement of
value of bags of reissuable notes & bags of meant for destruction
, after sorting is done, why they are not tallied with total weight ,
value of notes issued for sorting ?
5. Immediately after noticing the crime, why did not you transfer all
the employees of those sections ?
6. why did not you take steps to preserve3 & protect respective
documents relating to such high profile crime ?
7. why didn't you immediately issue charge sheet to all the accussed &
waited till 1983 ?
8. Why RBI has left out , so many officers ( who worked in the same
sections for more period than accused officers ) from domestic
9. why CBI also failed to put those people in the charge sheet before
the court ?
10. is it because they were in favorable terms with the vested
11. did the CBI dance to the tune of vested interests in RBI while
preparing charge sheet & during investigation , instead of
independent investigation ?
12. those left out probables from the charge sheet might have caused
the destruction of evidences / records. During the course of domestic
enquiry / court proceedings , it has been recorded that some records
have been destroyed. Are not CBI & RBI responsible for destruction of
evidences , aiding true criminals get away ?
13. in normal times , what is the period specified in RBI regulations
for preserving old documents / records ?
14. after noticing such a high profile crime the RBI must have taken
utmost care to preserve such old records for indefinite time , for
producing before courts of law as & when demanded. But it didn't ,
15. does not this point to connivance of higher authorities of RBI ,
with the criminals ?
16. RBI authorities have conducted domestic mass enquiries , instead
of individual enquiries , is it not detrimental to the rights of
17. RBI authorities have stated that court proceedings & domestic
enquiry are independent of each other & are not binding on one
another. However RBI authorities straight away took on record of
domestic enquiry the court statements , evidences , but didn't honour
the order of same court of law ? why this double standard by RBI ?
18. The alleged crime was committed in 1977-79, but charge sheet was
framed in mid 1985 , why this long delay ?
19. didn't this facilitate the masterminds of crime to destroy ,
manipulate evidences ?
20. as stated before court , indeed some records , 22nd currency
packet were missing , who is responsible for it ?
21. has the CBI conducted enquiry , polygraph test of RBI higher
officers - S.N.RAZDAN , W.S.SARAF , J.P.AWASTHI , J.MITRA & others ,
if not why ?
22. is it not due to inefficiency , negligence of duty by such high
ranking managers , that such a crime occurred in RBI Bangalore ?
23. what disciplinary action RBI has taken against the inefficient ,
negligent higher officials ?
24. whatever internal rules an organization makes must be within the
line of law. If such internal laws of the organization are violative
of law , fundamental rights of employees , such internal rules become
illegal. Are not the way of RBI disciplinary proceedings illegal ?
25. as per RBI pension regulations 1990 , RBI has the right to deduct
any loss caused to the bank , from the pension of RBI employee if the
misconduct of employee is proved in judicial proceedings . even though
mr.G.Hariram came out clean from the court , why RBI has denied his
26. judicial courts of law are appellate authorities over & above ,
domestic enquiry committees & judicial orders supersedes the domestic
enquiry proceedings. Still RBI showed contempt of court & didn't
reinstate mr..G.Hariram into service , why ?
27. even if an employee's misconduct causing loss to the bank is
proved , before denying him pension (towards making up loss to the
bank) , previous sanction of the central board of RBI must be taken.
But in mr.G.Hariram's case , pension was denied in full without taking
previous sanction of the central board of RBI , is it not illegal ?
28. RBI alleged that mr..G.Hariram caused loss to the tune of Rs.14000
to the bank & recovered it from his provident fund dues. There was
nothing left over to recover , still RBI completely denied pension to
mr.G.Hariram , why ?
29. ideally, domestic enquiry findings / disciplinary actions should
be completed first , then the employee can appeal to appropriate court
of law. In mr.G.Hariram's case , CBI & RBI failed to prove the charges
in court of law , as a result court discharged him from the charges.
To cover-up it's failures RBI management dragged domestic enquiry much
beyond court orders date & gave findings indicting mr..G.Hariram. does
the enquiry officer of domestic enquiry think that he is over & above
the court of law ? is it not illegal & contempt of court ?
30. ideally , RBI authorities should have appealed to higher court
against lower court order discharging mr.G.Hariram from charges. But
it was not done , why ?
31. did the RBI pay interim relief to mr.G.Hariram , during suspension
32. the undue delay in filing charge sheet , consequent destruction of
key evidences , dishonour / contempt of court orders , undue haste in
giving findings , dismissal , denial of of pension without central
board's sanction , all point towards criminals within RBI higher
management. What disciplinary action has been taken against
J.P.AWASTHI, S.N.RAZDAN,J.MITRA, W.SARAF & others ? if not why ?
33. why charge sheet was amended? Is it legal ?
34. did the charge sheet was amended to falsely implicate
mr..G.Hariram , by including cancelled vault in the charge
35. does not this itself show that it is not statement of actual
happenings / facts , but a cunning ploy to mislead investigation
towards fixed innocents from actual criminals ?
36. is it true that that only 5% of sample inspection is done out of
bundled verified defective packets ?
37. is not the conduct of joint / mass enquiries of all charge sheeted
officers illegal ?
38. how come such an important evidence 22nd packet went
39. is it because it may point towards real criminals ?
40. as per the statement of management witness / inspection head /
expert mr.vijendra rao , the notes of earlier dates have been removed
from packets made into new bundles , right ?
41. as per his statement , entire certificates , seals of some asst
treasurers are there , who didn't work at all on that day is not it ?
42. does not it show that some body else was misusing the seals ,
putting some innocents seals over the notes ?
43. does it not show that , crime has taken place at verification
44. does it not show involvement of some asst treasurers ?
45. why asst treasurers have not been charge sheeted ?
46. why inspection of RBI Bangalore office was not done between 1975 &
47. is it not true that you failed to produce all records showing
internal inspection / audits , during domestic enquiry & court
48. your expert mr.vijendra rao has stated that some seal marks are
smudged , he has stated some seal marks appears to be so & so. He has
clearly nowhere stated that this seal mark is exactly this , so he
himself is not 100% sure ?
49. your expert nowhere said that 100% sure this seal mark is this ,
on that day this seal was issued to mr.G.Hariram , isn't it ?
50. your expert says during 1975 , he didn't notice3 any .
However approver says was there before mid 1977 also. Why no
action has been taken ?
51. why you didn't produce all records of all persons , who have
specifically worked in alleged sections , the registers of those
departments with daily activity report containing seal nos , packet
nos , bag nos , etc ?
52. are not their chances of some criminals putting the seal marks of
innocent officers over the notes , bundles , bags , etc ?
53. your expert is not 100% sure of seal mark , your records are not
there to prove the presence of charge sheeted officers in the alleged
sections , neither your expert nor your records are 100% sure on what
date , at what stage , by whom crime was committed , isn't it ?
54. is not the charge sheet amounting to higher ups picking up
officers they dislike & falsely implicating them ?
55. is it not cunning ploy of higher ups to divert attention from
original criminals ?
56. why no action was taken against currency officer of 1977-79
mr.J.Mitra ? why his pension , super annuation benefits were not
57. what is your justification , supporting evidence , records for
picking up only three officers including mr.G.Hariram for legal
prosecution and leaving the majority of probables ?
58. why you have dropped charges against five asst treasurers ? why
you didn't even conduct domestic enquiry against them , let alone
legal prosecution ?
59. Is it RBI's & CBI's way of fair play & justice ?
60. as inly 5% sampling of verified bundles are done , there are
more possibilities of rebundled packets getting unnoticed in relaxed
95% lot , isn't it ?
61. you have left out so many officers who worked in those sections,
some of whom even became management witnesses , instead of being
charge sheeted by the management, is it fair play & legal ?
62. who are the bank employees , from whom you have recovered the
alleged bank loss of Rs.220000 ?
63. were all of them charge sheeted , enquired , legally prosecuted ,
dismissed & their pension , gratuity withheld ?
64. you don't have any internal statuotary records to prove that
mr.G.Hariram worked in those departments , except a currency officer's
office dated just on the eve of charge sheet years after the
alleged crime ? does it not prove that this has been concocted
just to fix mr.G.Hariram ?
65. where as you have records of other officials attendance in those
departments , but not charge sheeted them why ?
66. three officers of staff grade A daily work in three sections out
of 40 officers , why you have picked up only mr.G.Hariram , out of
1095 working days , he has worked for only 223 days in those
sections , still those officers who worked for more days in those
sections are not charge sheeted why ? the approver , the management
expert witness , shift registers , V2 registers , Destruction
certificates , Form CD 55 , etc , nobody , no records were able to say
on what date , at what stage , by whom crime took place , also they
were unable to say on what date at what stage crime was committed by
mr.G.Hariram ? is it not futile imagination , cunning ploy of RBI
higher authorities to fix innocent Mr.G.Hariram ?
67. the management expert witnesses said , the most probable place of
crime is punching / Cancelled Vault , incinerator , where asst
treasurers were joint custodians . they were not enquired & let off
68. the charge sheet alleges extraction / substitution of
defaced packets. Where as the management expert witness say
substitution of defaced notes only ? is not there difference between
loss of one number of & 100 number of notes ?
69. as per the normal course of duty , staff officers does not
count notes in each bundles , but they just count the number of
bundles only. Is not there chances of inserted bundles or bundles
containing less number of notes going unnoticed ? is it not the
failure of statuotary system of work practices ?
70. does not all these prove higher authorities of RBI & CBI
were hell bent to fix mr.G.Hariram & to shield the original
Questions with respect to other cases :
71. how do you monitor the work of bank officials nominated as
directors of companies which have availed bank loans ?
72. how do you monitor the work of companies , in which banks
have invested ?
73. how do you monitor the rapid wealth growth of certain bank
officials , who work in shares investment / equity funds section ,
74. inspite of project reports by bank officials , over
assessment of collateral securites / value of debtor companies by bank
officials , the loans become NPAs & full value cann't be realized in
the market by selling off the assets of debtor companies also. In such
cases , what action is taken against erring bank officials who collude
with criminal industrialists for availing higher amount of loan than
75. give bankwise specific figures of NPAs.
76. give names of industrial groups / promoters whose
companies have become NPAs , so that public can be aware of them ,
before investing in new companies promoted by them.
77. is not collection of loan from debtors of bank through
rowdies / recovery agents , illegal ?
78. why not criminal complaints filed against bank mangers for
aiding , abetting rowdism , murdering people ?
79. if your method of employing rowdies to collect loans of Rs.
10000 from commoners is right , what would you do to a promoter of a
debtor company to recover loans of crores of rupees , supari killing ?
but debtors of crores of rupees is let off coolly by banks , why ?
80. what is the exact amount of loss caused to the exchequer
by karim lala telgi who printed fake stamp papers ?
81. what action has been taken against those involved ?
82. have you taken action against all those mentioned by telgi
during narco analysis test , if not why ? is it because they are
powerful & bigwigs ?
83. how you are controlling the illegal finance activities ,
money lending by individuals , pawn brokers & chit fund companies ?
84. how you are monitoring the receipt of public donations ,
foreign donations by many NGOs ?
85. how many erring NGOs , chit fund companies , pawn
brokers , individuals you have booked for illegal finance activities ?
Questions relating to RBI CURRENCY PRESS MYSORE
86. who were responsible for selling the good printing machine at
87. who recruited the candidates below merit rankings in R.B.I for
what criminal roles ?
88. how many irregularities have taken place in R.B.I till date ?
89. who is responsible for installing, operating & supervising the
security set-up in R.B.I ?
90. how the raw materials ie number of paper sheets, ink, etc are
accounted for in inward stores & while issuing for printing ?
91. how wastages, scrap of ink , papers , etc in the printing process
are accounted for?
92. How the finished goods ie currency notes are accounted for ?
93. Who keeps physical figures & possession of goods, inventory of
all the above?
94. How the scrap paper is disposed off ?
95. From security angle who keeps track from start till dispatch ?
96. Give me the merit ranking list of all candidates for the
post of stores assistant in BRBNMPL in the year 1995-96 ?
97. give me the merit ranking list of all candidates for the
post of process assistant at BRBNMPL in the year 1996 ?
98. give me the merit ranking list of all candidates for the
post of process assistants & maintenance assistants at BRBNMPL in the
year 1996-1998 ?
99. is not RBI & BRBNMPL authorities created by statuotary
laws , fully funded by public money ie from government exchequer ?
100. still why BRBNMPL & RBI refused to answer my previous
information request as per RTI Act ? are you afraid that skeletons
will come out of cubboard ?
101. what action initiated against the SBI branch Bangalore & SBI
Overseas branch for loss of cheque / draft amounting to crores of
rupees ? if not why ?
102. give me specific figures bank wise with respect to loss caused
to the bank by loss of cheques or demand drafts , etc ?
103. how RBI is containing crimes of loss of cheques / DDs causing
huge losses to the banks to the tune of crores of rupees ?
YEAR TO WHICH ABOVE PERTAINS : MAJORITY OF DOCUMENTS PERTAINS TO YEAR
1988 onwards . SOME OF THE DOCUMENTS ARE DATED BACK TO 1947.
FEES PAID : IPO NO 63E 318935 FOR RUPEES TEN ONLY Favouring CPIO RBI
PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER FROM WHOM THE INFORMATION IS REQUIRED :
V.S.DAS , CENTRAL PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER , O/O HONOURABLE
GOVERNOR, RBI HQ , CENTRAL OFFICE , AMAR BUILDING ,
Date : 01.11.2008 Your’s sincerely,
Place : Mysore Nagaraj.M.R.
FINANCE SCAMS IN
In " mysooru mithra" a kannada daily dated 15/06/2005, the editor has
written about a copy of the complaint made by Transparency
International India-Bangalore to central vigilance commission of
In indian banks , there is a strange practice that whenever a cheque
is put before the clearing house by a bank, the clearing house sends
that cheque to the service branch of bank paying. The service branch
then sends that cheque to the appropriate bank branch
for deduction of cash from the cheque account. In this travel , if the
cheque is lost or misplaced midway, the service branch pays out of
it's suspense account to the cash collecting bank. Logically,
afterwards the service branch must initiate a thorough inquiry, get
authentication from both persons one who gave cheque & other who
collected cheque. Finally, the money must be transferred from the
account of cheque giver to the suspense account.
However , upto 1997 two branches of state bank of
overseas branch sufferred from frequent loss of cheques totally
amounting to RUPEES THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED CRORE. In all cases of
cheque loss the bank has paid out of suspense account, totally
amounting to Rs.3200 crore. However the bank has not
initiated any enquiry to recover that amount from the cheque givers.
In the 1997 internal audit report of the bank itself , this has been
clearly pointed out. Till date, even the central vigilance commission
has not initiated any action about it. A member of central vigilance
commission happens to be ex-chairman of state bank of
It is just an instance of two branches of SBI, what about hundreds of
branches of SBI, what about thousands of branches of other public
sector,private sector & co-operative banks. It is , ,
all the way. Few months back to cover-up the crimes
of global trust bank ( GTB) , it was taken over by oriental bank of
commerce ( OBC).
While sanctioning a loan of just Rs.10000 to a common man , he has to
comply with lengthy legalities. If he defaults, bankers breath down
his neck, bankers send rowdies in the form of recovery agents to
humiliate the common man & his properties are
auctioned-off, finally all dues to the last penny are recovered. In
most of the cases bankers even force the defaulters to commit suicide.
However influential persons easily gets loans amounting to hundreds of
crores of rupees, coolly defaults, siphons-off the funds & shuts his
shop. No recovery at all , just it becomes a non- performing asset
(NPA) in the bank ledger. The total NPAs of all public sector banks is
more than Rs.80000 crore. This burden is spead over the crores of
The government takes pride in murdering forest brigand veerappan. The
ill-gotten wealth of veerappan is not even pea nuts before this huge
amount. Remember past finance scams – MS SHOES, HAWALA, HARSHAD MEHTA
SHARE SCAM, KETAN PAREKH SHARE SCAM, UTI, etc. totally in all these
scams billions of dollars of public money have gone to the coffers of
criminals. These scamsters put veerappan to shame in their turnover.
However the government is not even exhibiting a fraction of it's
ELIMINATE VEERAPPAN DRIVE against these scamsters, why?
neck deep in corruption. By, taking bribe they make lower assessment
of income, gains, etc & spare businessmen from the tax payment. The
government in return for favours received from
lobbies, gives tax exemptions to them at it's sweet will. All these
scams & it's cover-ups are insider jobs. The government is not
interested to collect, recover it's own monies
amounting to billions of billions of dollars every year. However our 5-
star leaders living at the expense of tax-payers, go-on foreign jaunts
with a begging bowl for a few lakhs of dollars. What a shame?
More than 50 billion indians are barely surviving on a single meal per
day & hundreds are dying due to starvation, billions don't even have
basic necessities of life. If the government even just collects a
fraction of it's dues from scamsters, defaulting industrialists –
people won't die of hunger in
skinned netas ?
AN APPEAL TO UNION FINANCE MINISTER GOVERNMENT OF
An age old saying – AS THE KING SO DOES THE SUBJECTS. In
financial scams, crimes & it's cover-ups have taken place amounting to
billions of billions of dollars have taken place, made possible , just
due to the involvement of the king – the netas & government officials
themselves in the shameful act – the crime.
The tax officials are utterly corrupt, the wards of these officials
spend double their pappa's salary just during
weekends. Now, realise their financial might. These ill-gotten wealth
is destabilising our economy & might have even found it's way into the
hands of underworld, terorrists.
CRIMINAL FORCES WITHIN LIKE THIS NOT FROM THE EXTERNAL FORCES.
Hereby, the HRW urges you to make public:
1. the financial worth of finance minister to tax official at circle
level, on annual basis including his spouse's worth & property
2. to make public the NPAs, losses & monies under litigation by both
private & public sector banks annually.
3. to make public measures taken to recover these monies.
4. to publish annual accounts with complete details of discretionary
funds allotted to the defence ministry, president, prime minister,
chief ministers , governors & intelligence agencies.
Public want to know whether proper discretion is being applied while
- AN APPEAL TO THE
Even in ordinary branches of banks , the safety
locker room keys & currency chest room keys are with senior managers
only. with advance of technology various electronic gadgets like
burglar alarms, user id & palm readers are in use. It is quite
shocking to know that , in high security CURRENCY ,
these gadgets were not in use & the keys were easily accessible to
ordinary security guards. Also, in
accounting practices for blank papers issued for printing , after
printing is done accounts of accepted notes & rejected notes is not
at all kept. CBI is putting the whole blame on an ordinary security
guards & hurrying to close the case. The repeated thefts are not at
all possible by security guards alone without the help of insiders /
higher executives. CBI is trying to fool whom?
Even with respect to my complaint regarding
recruitment scandal complaint no: DPG/B/2005/80049 (2) ( ) new
complaint no: DPG/Z/2005/90040, neither CBI nor secretary ( finance
sector ) department of economic affairs government of
governor has taken any steps till date , why?
Hereby, e-voice urges the honourable union finance
minister & CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION to look into the matter & to
provide speedy justice to all concerned.
C.B.I COVERING UP THEFTS IN
Lie detector tests for C.B.I officers ?
Nowadays even free e-mail accounts need password to operate, to
operate a bank locker there are multi level security settings.
However , it is ridiculous, unbelievable to note that in the high
security reserve bank of india currency note mysore, there were
no different key sets , palm readers, pass words, no different
authorised persons, no troops of security guards, to access the area.
Just only one security guard- a constable.
It is a cock & bull story of C.B.I, that all alone a single security
guard stole the booty. There must be a crime syndicate. The C.B.I
officers themselves must be subjected to polygraph, brain mapping
tests to know why they are lying , to cover-up whom? The C.B.I has
not answered previous questions raised by us. The C.B.I must answer
the following questions :
1. who were responsible for selling the good printing machine at
2. who recruited the candidates below merit rankings in for
what criminal roles ?
3. how many irregularities have taken place in till date ?
4. who is responsible for installing, operating & supervising the
security set-up in ?
5. how the raw materials ie number of paper sheets, ink, etc are
accounted for in inward stores & while issuing for printing ?
6. how wastages, scrap of ink , papers , etc in the printing process
are accounted for?
7. How the finished goods ie currency notes are accounted for ?
8. Who keeps physical figures & possession of goods, inventory of all
9. How the scrap paper is disposed off ?
10. From security angle who keeps track from start till dispatch ?
ILLEGAL RECRUITMENT IN CURRENCY NOTE RESULTING IN FREQUENT THEFTS ???
I have applied for the post of STORES ASSISTANT in
1995 & for the post of PROCESS ASSISTANT in 1996 for vaccancies at
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited ( BRBNMPL) MYSORE
& SALBONI. I didn't even get the interview/written test call letter.
However candidates with lesser merit ranking were selected. My
requests for a copy of merit ranking list fell on deaf ears.
In the end of 1996, i once again applied for the
posts of PROCESS ASSISTANT & MAINTANANCE ASSISTANT at BRBNMPL. This
round i got written test call letters for both posts. I have
successfully cleared the common written test for both posts.
Subsequently i got the interview call letters for both posts. I have
successfully appeared for the common interview for both posts.
However candidates of lesser merit were selected & i didn't get any
communication at all. My repeated requests for MERIT RANKING LIST
fell on deaf ears.
It is the criminals in MANAGEMENT who
declared a good printing machine at nasik security as scrap &
sold it to fake stamp paper king pin karim lala telgi It may be
possible that the criminals in the MANAGEMENT selected
candidates who suited their criminal objectives. As a result there is
frequent occurrence of currency thefts & related
irregularities at CURRENCY NOTE ,
Hereby, i call upon the C.B.I to look into this matter.
Also, hereby i urge you to provide me justice by giving merit ranking
lists of all recruitments made from 1995onwards till date.
Specifically, for the above mentioned 4 posts in accordance with the
TRANSPARENCY /RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT of government of
home page : : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/naghrw , http://groups.google.co.in/group/hrwepaper/ , http://sites.google.com/site/sosevoiceforjustice/ ,http://evoiceofhumanrightswatch.wordpress.com/ , http://indiapolicelaw.blogspot.com/ , http://naghrw.tripod.com/evoice/ , http://e-voiceofhumanrightswatch.blogspot.com ,
contact : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org